HK HK is offline

Default Tired of Windoze?

If you've "had it" with Windoze and want to try something different,
head over to your local Apple store and give their stuff a try.

I like Windoze, but I am also learning to like the Apple OS and some of
the Apple applications. I really like Aperture, Apple's photo editing
software, and the WORD app in Office 2008 actually is usable. Apple
hardware is quite elegant.

Try it...you might like it.

Morons that rant about new versions of Windoze jamesgangnc[_2_] General 34 March 26th 08 04:48 PM
Too Tired to Sail Capt. Rob ASA 0 July 15th 07 03:45 PM
Safari windoze browser Gordon Cruising 0 June 12th 07 05:22 PM
Tired Old 4 Cyl crystalguy General 7 September 11th 06 12:43 PM
I'm getting tired Jim, General 2 February 27th 05 05:15 AM