Default peek inside Iran

"Canuck57" wrote in message
news:S1YIj.22868$Cj7.18743@pd7urf2no...

"Jim" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
news "Canuck57" wrote in message
news:gfxHj.5235$Cj7.5047@pd7urf2no...
"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the
'ell out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html
Sounds like the people are nice.

Maybe try a different kind of bombing.

One that targets the top leadership all inside a 5-10 minute window
with only the necessary collateral effects. Fast, decisive and
effective.
The leader responsible for Iran obtaining nuclear weapon technology is
already dead. He is buried in California. He received a state funeral
in 2004.

Iran's leaders are behaving exactly like any leader with more balls
than brains. This is why it bothers George Bush. He thought he had that
game to himself.

Probably. But peace in the middle east, not even the US can change that
unless you nuke it from end to end. While the people live there, they
will fight, pure an simple. They have in at least been this way since
the dawn of recorded history. We in the west are not going to change
their culture. Heck, it we leave them alone, Muslims are quite happy
killing other Muslims. (Iraq/Iran). Who knows, maybe Pakistan and India
will have a go at it to drag the Hindu's into it.

I think Bush needed to wipe asses over there for 9/11, his mistake is
keeping us there to long in a cultural war we can't win. Being more
civilized can't do what it takes. That is, whole scale wipe them out.
After all, the Taliban go home to their supportive kids and wives, tutor
another child to wrap a bomb and go out and do Jihad while the coward
stays at home. We in the west don't comprehend this is. The wife, the
son, the brothers, the mothers all be a part of that culture. There are
less victims than there are villains. I don't see the Muslims turning
over Bin Laden, Taliban and the terrorists.

Just need to wipe out the leaders like Sadam once and awhile to keep
them in line. Get in, get them and then get the hell out. And for Bush,
why is it taking him so long to get Bin Laden?

These 1/2 assed wars are stupid and expensive in lives.

Bush's mistakes we
To lie about the reasons for the war (history will remember)
and to be totally ignorant of the factions and history of Iraq.

I am not so sure he lied, certainly not any more tha a Clintion I know, I
did not have sexual relations.... shut, and people are even considering a
Clinton, OMG. The morals and memories deteriorate.

Our mistake was to elect such an ignorant man. He campaigned on his
ignorance, and there were, and still is, people who have no problem with
that.

9/11 was a tough **** spot for anyone in that office. Not really a Bush
fan, but any in that spot would be condemned.

Bush was toasted upstairs way before 9/11. It was obvious as he massacred
the English language. His worshippers found it cute and quaint and elected
him anyway. That's pathetic.

It's only later that the truth comes out:
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Drug...3985919&page=1

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Your point regarding the URL is?

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Paired with his tendency to wreck language when he doesn't have a written
script, I wonder if his drinking did some damage. I know you've heard what
he does to language. How do you explain it? Some says it's carefully
planned, but, for example, his inability to pair plurals doesn't make him
cute and lovable. It makes him look stupid.

If the problem existed when he was a kid, there was certainly enough money
in the family to afford a private speech pathologist. And, if he writes the
way he speaks, there's no way he would've slid through Yale. Lesser colleges
may accept that sort of sloppiness, but not Yale.

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

I don't know if alcohol or drug abuse can be blamed in his case or not, it
would be pure speculation.

I do know that my public speaking sure wouldn't sound like some great orator
and I've never abused any substance except maybe peanut butter and jelly
sandwiches.

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

I've heard that rationalization many times before. I don't buy it.

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

What the heck did I rationalize, PBJ?

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

I thought you were suggesting that he may be brilliant, but his public
speaking is a separate skill that's indicative of nothing.

HK HK is offline

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Politics and possible brain damage aside, it will be nice to have
someone in the White House next year who is able to *speak* the mother
tongue, eh? :)
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

:)

Hopefully not a forked tongue. ;)

Iran Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 14th 06 02:24 PM
D-Day for Iran Skipper General 5 January 15th 06 02:44 PM
OT--Iran says "Bring it on" Don White General 14 February 11th 05 05:12 PM
OT--Hee-haw. Let's get Iran now! NOYB General 8 September 17th 03 12:48 PM