Default peek inside Iran

Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the 'ell
out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 29, 2:13*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the 'ell
out of it.http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Don, I clicked the link provided, and it takes you to a home page but
noting of any "photo galleries"

that is, unless I'm missing something.......

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the 'ell
out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Sounds like the people are nice.

Maybe try a different kind of bombing.

One that targets the top leadership all inside a 5-10 minute window with
only the necessary collateral effects. Fast, decisive and effective.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 2:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the 'ell
out of it.http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Don, I clicked the link provided, and it takes you to a home page but
noting of any "photo galleries"

that is, unless I'm missing something.......

============

Give it a minute. It's a video.

"Canuck57" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the
'ell out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Sounds like the people are nice.

Maybe try a different kind of bombing.

One that targets the top leadership all inside a 5-10 minute window with
only the necessary collateral effects. Fast, decisive and effective.

The leader responsible for Iran obtaining nuclear weapon technology is
already dead. He is buried in California. He received a state funeral in
2004.

Iran's leaders are behaving exactly like any leader with more balls than
brains. This is why it bothers George Bush. He thought he had that game to
himself.

Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 29, 3:03*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Mar 29, 2:13 pm, "Don White" wrote:

Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the 'ell
out of it.http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Don, I clicked the link provided, and it takes you to a home page but
noting of any "photo galleries"

that is, unless I'm missing something.......

============

Give it a minute. It's a video.

OK, when I checked it out this morning, I was on dial-up

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
news

"Don White" wrote in message
Here's a little peek inside Iran...before someone decides to bomb the
'ell out of it.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/photogallerie...ran/index.html

Sounds like the people are nice.

Maybe try a different kind of bombing.

One that targets the top leadership all inside a 5-10 minute window with
only the necessary collateral effects. Fast, decisive and effective.

The leader responsible for Iran obtaining nuclear weapon technology is
already dead. He is buried in California. He received a state funeral in
2004.

Iran's leaders are behaving exactly like any leader with more balls than
brains. This is why it bothers George Bush. He thought he had that game to
himself.

Probably. But peace in the middle east, not even the US can change that
unless you nuke it from end to end. While the people live there, they will
fight, pure an simple. They have in at least been this way since the dawn
of recorded history. We in the west are not going to change their culture.
Heck, it we leave them alone, Muslims are quite happy killing other Muslims.
(Iraq/Iran). Who knows, maybe Pakistan and India will have a go at it to
drag the Hindu's into it.

I think Bush needed to wipe asses over there for 9/11, his mistake is
keeping us there to long in a cultural war we can't win. Being more
civilized can't do what it takes. That is, whole scale wipe them out.
After all, the Taliban go home to their supportive kids and wives, tutor
another child to wrap a bomb and go out and do Jihad while the coward stays
at home. We in the west don't comprehend this is. The wife, the son, the
brothers, the mothers all be a part of that culture. There are less victims
than there are villains. I don't see the Muslims turning over Bin Laden,
Taliban and the terrorists.

Just need to wipe out the leaders like Sadam once and awhile to keep them in
line. Get in, get them and then get the hell out. And for Bush, why is it
taking him so long to get Bin Laden?

These 1/2 assed wars are stupid and expensive in lives.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:44:31 GMT, "Canuck57"
wrote:

Just need to wipe out the leaders like Sadam once and awhile to keep them in
line. Get in, get them and then get the hell out. And for Bush, why is it
taking him so long to get Bin Laden?

These 1/2 assed wars are stupid and expensive in lives.

Why is it taking the FBI so long to capture the ten most wanted?

There's just no end to the rationalizations Bush-shippers will provide
for the failures of their Great Leader.

--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)

"Don White" wrote in message
[...]

Why Saddam? He had nothing to do with 9/11? Why not concentrate on the
correct country instead? Can you name that country?

Iran Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 14th 06 02:24 PM
D-Day for Iran Skipper General 5 January 15th 06 02:44 PM
OT--Iran says "Bring it on" Don White General 14 February 11th 05 05:12 PM
OT--Hee-haw. Let's get Iran now! NOYB General 8 September 17th 03 12:48 PM