Default Forr Harry Krause and the other cowards that belittle veterans.

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve

-- is someone who, at one point in his life,

wrote a blank check made payable to

"The United States of America,"

for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,

who no longer understand that fact.

" wrote in message
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

Senior Member

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, "Don White" wrote:
" wrote in message

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

We know Don, you hate America, well, at least the half you are told to
hate. Most parasite countries leaders and media blame their problems
on us. Of course we pay for you to have that right even as you run
from the debt. That's why we are here, and you are there...

"Don White" wrote in message

" wrote in message
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

Well Don, I wrote my Check to The United States Of America c/o John F
Kennedy. Have you ever written a similar check? Didn't think so.

" wrote in message

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

We know Don, you hate America, well, at least the half you are told to
hate. Most parasite countries leaders and media blame their problems
on us. Of course we pay for you to have that right even as you run
from the debt. That's why we are here, and you are there...

Man..I'm thinking those cops bounced you down those stairs once too often.

Default Forr Harry Krause

" wrote in message

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

I tried to cancel this post twice. Apparently it didn't take. The post is
fine but I am sorry for calling Harry a coward. That is something for the
readers to make up their own mind about.

" wrote in message

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

We know Don, you hate America, well, at least the half you are told to
hate. Most parasite countries leaders and media blame their problems
on us. Of course we pay for you to have that right even as you run
from the debt. That's why we are here, and you are there...

Man..I'm thinking those cops bounced you down those stairs once too often.

Man..I'm thinking you are in perfect harmony with Harry Krause; right down
to the childish insults.

On Mar 21, 10:15*am, wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:07*am, "Don White" wrote:

" wrote in message

.. .

A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

Well... you can go ahead and write a blank cheque to George Bush & Dick
Cheney.............
I wouldn't buy a used car (or boat) from either of them.

We know Don, you hate America, well, at least the half you are told to
hate. Most parasite countries leaders and media blame their problems
on us. Of course we pay for you to have that right even as you run
from the debt. That's why we are here, and you are there...- Hide quoted text -

Come on, now, you're sounding like Rush Hannity again. The true
patriots ARE those who question the administration. That is what MADE
our country what it is.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve
-- is someone who, at one point in his life,
wrote a blank check made payable to
"The United States of America,"
for an amount of "up to, and including his life."

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today,
who no longer understand that fact.

You're a flaming ass, no doubt about it.

Senior Member

On Mar 21, 11:35*am, wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:15*am, wrote:

On Mar 21, 10:07*am, "Don White" wrote:

" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

our country what it is.- Hide quoted text -

Don is not questioning, he is insulting, that's the way he rolls. And
I will say it one more time. I don't listen to Rush, and Hannity is a
ideologue, just like Colmes, I take both with a grain of salt too. I
don't accuse you of going to The Huffington Post, or the Daily Kos,
just because we disagree, that would just be lame...