Default New model Parker...

On Mar 21, 10:22*am, "Don White" wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message

. ..

A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. *Better be careful
Blurt.

Oh, hell, now you went and gave Harry fodder for yet another lie.
BAR BAR is offline

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. Better be careful
Blurt.

Harry was never a spook Donnie. Harry has none of the traits that make a
good spook.

Please remind me which branch of the Canadian Forces did you serve with?

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. Better be
careful Blurt.

Harry was never a spook Donnie. Harry has none of the traits that make a
good spook.

Please remind me which branch of the Canadian Forces did you serve with?

Huh? On numerous occasions I have revealed the full extent of my military
career. You have to pay attention.

DK DK is offline

BAR wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. Better be
careful Blurt.

Harry was never a spook Donnie. Harry has none of the traits that make a
good spook.

Please remind me which branch of the Canadian Forces did you serve with?

He's really good at walking dogs while his adult son enjoys cocktails in
Donnie's house.

This Parker is for Tom... HK General 3 January 15th 08 12:12 AM
A Parker for SW Tom HK General 7 January 10th 08 01:57 PM
The 51' Parker Chuck Gould General 1 August 19th 06 10:06 AM
An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch. Yahya General 5 November 11th 04 07:46 PM