HK HK is offline

Default New model Parker...

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:39:00 GMT, Plays With Morons
wrote:

http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

Better than average transom height.

BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.

Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.

Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

Really? But only a minority of those in the draft were actually drafted.
So those who were never drafted are draft dodgers?

No wonder you were never allowed out of the country.

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you are
a convicted child molester.

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who were
not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

One could stop spinning and tell the truth.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

One could stop spinning and tell the truth.

We're plumbing the depth of Blurt's intellectual capabilities here. No
need to do that for you...we already know you have none.

BAR BAR is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

Hey Don, have you had an original thought lately?

This Parker is for Tom... HK General 3 January 15th 08 12:12 AM
A Parker for SW Tom HK General 7 January 10th 08 01:57 PM
The 51' Parker Chuck Gould General 1 August 19th 06 10:06 AM
An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch. Yahya General 5 November 11th 04 07:46 PM