BAR BAR is offline

Default New model Parker...

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying
you are a convicted child molester.

Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?

You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

Really? But only a minority of those in the draft were actually drafted.
So those who were never drafted are draft dodgers?

You didn't say your number wasn't selected. You have, in the past, said
that you avoided the draft. Therefore, the only conclusion is that you
dodged the draft?

Did your draft lottery number get selected for call up?

Did you avoid the draft, or was that just another in the long list of lies?

No wonder you were never allowed out of the country.

Ok, believe what your want about me.
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

Your language skills are...marginal.
BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

I've told you before I am a product of the initial trials of outcome
based education. I suffered too many let's see if this works while I was
in high school.

Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

That is SO refined and cultured. If you are trying to speak about
someone being a coward, how about someone who puts people in his
bozo's bin and then slings childish insults at them?

Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

Oh yeah? *What color is the spine of a lying, fraudulent, phychotic
blowhard?

The same color as his imaginary 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat! It's
imaginary, it can be any color you like!

Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down your
spine.

Harry,
I am glad you could participate in some friendly banter, while this is
not up to your old witty standards, it is much better than you have been
doing *lately.

Considering your posting history here, and your continuing to be a
snarky asshole, I see no reason to engage in badinage with you.

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!!
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

Your problem here seems to be binary thinking. There were many
possibilities between being drafted and inducted and avoiding the draft
that did not include draft dodging, if by dodging you mean some sort of
"illegal" activity.

On Mar 19, 7:34*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe running down
your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone saying you
are a convicted child molester.

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not dodge the
draft? Relatively few of those registered got drafted. Were those who
were not drafted draft dodgers in what passes for your mind?- Hide quoted text -

The same way someone would prove:
That they own a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat
That they single handed around the horn
That they sailed from SF to Hawaii
That their father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout and got a
fireboat welcome in NY
That their wife is a Dr. Dr.
That they've got a degree from Yale
And the list goes on........

On Mar 19, 10:02*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Plays With Morons" wrote in messagenews:fuq2u3hj0bepl8etcn61fj4m5kmt5mkr22@4ax .com...

http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

Your troll caught plenty Tom.

How many more sockpuppet handles will you create?

Thought you were going away? Instead you choose to do just what you
whine about others doing. How typical.

"HK" wrote in message

Your problem here seems to be binary thinking. There were many
possibilities between being drafted and inducted and avoiding the draft
that did not include draft dodging, if by dodging you mean some sort of
"illegal" activity.

I think the problem here is semantics. To many of that era, "avoiding the
draft" and "draft dodging" means the same thing.
Most that avoided or dodged the draft did so legally. Others didn't have
the means, connections or knowledge to do so.

Others volunteered.

Eisboch

This Parker is for Tom... HK General 3 January 15th 08 12:12 AM
A Parker for SW Tom HK General 7 January 10th 08 01:57 PM
The 51' Parker Chuck Gould General 1 August 19th 06 10:06 AM
An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch. Yahya General 5 November 11th 04 07:46 PM