HK HK is offline

Default New model Parker...

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
http://www.worth1000.com/view.asp?en...play=photoshop

I love the color..."

I'm sure you like the color...it matches the stripe
running down your spine.

Really draft dodger boy? Tell us how your got your yellow
strip.

Where did you and IdjitJim get the idea I dodged the draft?

Offer proof to the contrary.

Ahh. I see. About the same quality of accusation as someone
saying you are a convicted child molester.

Projecting again Harry? Why don't you kids ever talk to you?

Tell me, oh great intellect, how does one prove one did not
dodge the draft? Relatively few of those registered got
drafted. Were those who were not drafted draft dodgers in what
passes for your mind?

You either have a DD 214 or you were a CO.

Really? But only a minority of those in the draft were actually
drafted. So those who were never drafted are draft dodgers?

You didn't say your number wasn't selected. You have, in the
past, said that you avoided the draft. Therefore, the only
conclusion is that you dodged the draft?

Did your draft lottery number get selected for call up?

Did you avoid the draft, or was that just another in the long
list of lies?

Your language skills are...marginal.

I've told you before I am a product of the initial trials of
outcome based education. I suffered too many let's see if this
works while I was in high school.

Your problem here seems to be binary thinking. There were many
possibilities between being drafted and inducted and avoiding the
draft that did not include draft dodging, if by dodging you mean
some sort of "illegal" activity.

So, be explicit and tell us how you "avoided" the draft?

I had a better offer.

One that kept you out of harm's way, no doubt.

If you weren't such a snarky asshole, I'd be glad to tell you.
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Hey Don, have you had an original thought lately?

Yeah... but you wouldn't like it.

You already ran it by your too-old-to-be-at-home son, eh?

BAR BAR is offline

HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

From whom?

My uncle...Sam.

A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

From whom?

My uncle...Sam.

A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

The one run by a general whose name I mentioned a long time ago here.

On Mar 20, 9:44*pm, BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

*From whom?

My uncle...Sam.

A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?- Hide quoted text -

You'll get a generic response. That's how he handles all of his lies
when caught.

On Mar 20, 9:53*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
Plays With Morons wrote:
[...]

The one run by a general whose name I mentioned a long time ago here.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, you see, being the great Harry Krause, son of a person that made
a trans Atlantic trip in a runabout and came to NY to a fireboat
welcome, son of a man who owned everything in New England, a person
who graduated from Yale and hung out with Prescott Bush, a person who
single handed around the horn, etc, etc. was granted special
priveledges by the government that no other person on earth was
granted.

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. Better be careful
Blurt.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
A which unit within Uncle Sam's organization?

Maybe he was a 'spook' and might still have connections. Better be careful
Blurt.

Naw, I wasn't.

This Parker is for Tom... HK General 3 January 15th 08 12:12 AM
A Parker for SW Tom HK General 7 January 10th 08 01:57 PM
The 51' Parker Chuck Gould General 1 August 19th 06 10:06 AM
An Authentic Collectible Ship Model win hearts of many with beautiful exclusive hand built model ships from scratch. Yahya General 5 November 11th 04 07:46 PM