Default Pirates Resources

Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google turned up nothing from news sources which looked reputable?

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Here's a little taste to get you started:

http://www.icc-ccs.org/prc/piracyreport.php

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa...tes/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa....ap/index.html

On Mar 13, 10:48*am, BeeRich wrote:
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. *No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. *I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google Pirates and Somalia...

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

This subject comes up on occasion over in rec.boats.cruising.
Try there.

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google up Congress and Government.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google up Congress and Government.

Just tried that. As expected, no mention of piracy. Maybe a better choice of
search terms would fare better.

However, I did not look at all 13,300,000 search results. Just the first
couple of pages.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google up Congress and Government.

Just tried that. As expected, no mention of piracy. Maybe a better choice
of search terms would fare better.

However, I did not look at all 13,300,000 search results. Just the first
couple of pages.

Maybe you should engage your brain.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google up Congress and Government.

Just tried that. As expected, no mention of piracy. Maybe a better choice
of search terms would fare better.

However, I did not look at all 13,300,000 search results. Just the first
couple of pages.

Maybe you should engage your brain.

Maybe you should explain how a google search for the words "congress" and
"government" should be an especially effective way to find out more about
piracy, since those words do not fulfill that goal.

Senior Member

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"BeeRich" wrote in message
Hi folks.

Just wanted to know if there are any known online resources with
respect to pirates. *No, not the peg leg eye patch kind, but the real
kind on the water. *I want to investigate how real these stories are
that I hear about.

Google up Congress and Government.

Just tried that. As expected, no mention of piracy. Maybe a better choice
of search terms would fare better.

However, I did not look at all 13,300,000 search results. Just the first
couple of pages.

Maybe you should engage your brain.

Maybe you should explain how a google search for the words "congress" and
"government" should be an especially effective way to find out more about
piracy, since those words do not fulfill that goal.- Hide quoted text -

did you hear the wooooooooooshhhhhhhh? They say it's the one you don't
hear that gets ya', you know..

Pirates again.... [email protected] General 0 July 4th 06 01:33 PM
Pirates vs USN Vito ASA 1 March 20th 06 06:00 PM
pirates jlrogers ASA 1 November 27th 05 01:47 PM
PIRATES! Scott Vernon ASA 26 July 3rd 04 11:33 PM
Pirates Vito ASA 1 June 19th 04 05:21 AM