Scott Vernon

Default PIRATES!

http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG

These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed them. Nice boat they have.
It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

Pony Express

Chasing you? From ahead of you?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
message ...
:
http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG
:
: These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed
them. Nice boat they have.
: It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.
:
:
: --
: Scotty
: S/V Lisa Marie
: Balt. MD USA
:

Bobsprit

These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed them. Nice boat they have.
It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.

His boat was so slow that they shot right past!!!! With a boat like your POS,
you shouldn't be allowed to even LOOK at a real boat like that.

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

Aye, dem pirates be tricky devils.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

"Pony Express" wrote in message
link.net...
Chasing you? From ahead of you?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
message ...
:
http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG
:
: These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed
them. Nice boat they have.
: It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.
:
:
: --
: Scotty
: S/V Lisa Marie
: Balt. MD USA
:

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote

His boat was so slow that they shot right past!!!!

Which boat would that be, the one I'm sailing while you're posting away?

SV

Bobsprit

Which boat would that be, the one I'm sailing while you're posting away?

Scotty, I'm at Oyster Bay marina today. It just stopped raining (a short sun
shower). I'm also online. Come out of the 80's baby. In a few hours my friend's
Tayana will meet us for the sail back.
Have fun posting.

RB

Bart Senior

That is the proper place to fly the National Ensign.
Also, it is too small for the boat as is, attached to the
leech.

They should be flying their National Ensign where
the Black flag is located, and in a similar size.

Scott Vernon wrote

http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG

katysails

It has spars, so it couldn't be Haggie....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Pirates Vito ASA 1 June 19th 04 05:21 AM
Where can I find the most pirates ? Tom-Alex Soorhull Cruising 10 June 4th 04 01:57 AM
Pirates of the Caribbean - no, I'm serious Curtis CCR Cruising 34 January 13th 04 02:35 PM
Pirates robbed me Shane D. Maudiss Electronics 1 November 30th 03 01:16 PM