BoatBanter.com

-   -   PIRATES! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20123-pirates.html)

Scott Vernon June 26th 04 03:57 PM

PIRATES!

http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG

These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed them. Nice boat they have.
It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

Pony Express June 26th 04 04:01 PM

PIRATES!

Chasing you? From ahead of you?

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
message ...
:
http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG
:
: These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed
them. Nice boat they have.
: It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.
:
:
: --
: Scotty
: S/V Lisa Marie
: Balt. MD USA
:

Bobsprit June 26th 04 04:41 PM

PIRATES!

These pirates were chasing me, but I out sailed them. Nice boat they have.
It would have been a shame to shoot holes in it.

His boat was so slow that they shot right past!!!! With a boat like your POS,
you shouldn't be allowed to even LOOK at a real boat like that.

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon June 26th 04 04:50 PM

PIRATES!

Aye, dem pirates be tricky devils.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

link.net...

Scott Vernon June 26th 04 04:51 PM

PIRATES!

"Bobsprit" wrote

His boat was so slow that they shot right past!!!!

Which boat would that be, the one I'm sailing while you're posting away?

SV

Bobsprit June 26th 04 04:56 PM

PIRATES!

Which boat would that be, the one I'm sailing while you're posting away?

Scotty, I'm at Oyster Bay marina today. It just stopped raining (a short sun
shower). I'm also online. Come out of the 80's baby. In a few hours my friend's
Tayana will meet us for the sail back.
Have fun posting.

RB

Bart Senior June 27th 04 02:41 AM

PIRATES!

That is the proper place to fly the National Ensign.
Also, it is too small for the boat as is, attached to the
leech.

They should be flying their National Ensign where
the Black flag is located, and in a similar size.

Scott Vernon wrote

http://www2.enter.net/photoalbum/dat...non/674986.JPG

katysails June 29th 04 01:15 AM

PIRATES!

It has spars, so it couldn't be Haggie....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---