Vito

Default Pirates

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia's naval chief has ordered his commanders to
shoot dead armed terrorists or pirates operating in key waterways including
the busy Strait of Malacca .....

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:32:20 -0400, "Vito" wrote:

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia's naval chief has ordered his commanders to
shoot dead armed terrorists or pirates operating in key waterways including
the busy Strait of Malacca .....

Those pirates are probably cutting into the naval chief's cut from his
people's looting.
Mark E. Williams