Default Southbound on the ICW

Having fun making these videos and posting them on YouTube.

This one is a section of our trip back in 2001 from MA to Florida. (It's
the only saved videos of being underway on the Navigator, so they will have
to do).

This one covers our arrival for an overnight stay in Norfolk, then pushing
southward through the various bridges, locks, etc.
We stopped again overnight at the famous "Coinjock" marina in North Carolina
to enjoy the steak feast, then moved on further south.

Cast:

My brother Bob .... amateur cameraman, chief cook and bottle washer ....
never seen in the video.
Older gent is Fred, a 72 year old boating friend who's lifelong dream was to
make the trip, so he was invited to go.
Young fella with black hair is Tom, Fred's grandson. Served as deck hand,
boat washer and beer go-for.
Me .... amateur boat captain and navigator.

Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of the
ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the further
south we got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Eisboch

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Very cool - love the music.

Ok, now you've got me thinking a little about upgrading my video
equipment.

DAMN YOU EISBOCH!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! :)

~~ mutter - cameras - software - aarrrgggghhhh ~~

It seems like the older I get, the more toys I accumulate. :)

Short Wave Sportfising wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Very cool - love the music.

Ok, now you've got me thinking a little about upgrading my video
equipment.

DAMN YOU EISBOCH!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! :)

~~ mutter - cameras - software - aarrrgggghhhh ~~

It seems like the older I get, the more toys I accumulate. :)

Yeah, I think it was Eisboch who gave me the idea of buying a Nikon D50
for my wife's birthday. $4500 later, we still are buying new "must have
" equipment. He is a real pain in the ass.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfising wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Very cool - love the music.

Ok, now you've got me thinking a little about upgrading my video
equipment.

DAMN YOU EISBOCH!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! :)

~~ mutter - cameras - software - aarrrgggghhhh ~~

It seems like the older I get, the more toys I accumulate. :)

Yeah, I think it was Eisboch who gave me the idea of buying a Nikon D50
for my wife's birthday. $4500 later, we still are buying new "must have "
equipment. He is a real pain in the ass.

Just trying to help our slumping economy.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfising wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM
Very cool - love the music.

Ok, now you've got me thinking a little about upgrading my video
equipment.

DAMN YOU EISBOCH!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!! :)

~~ mutter - cameras - software - aarrrgggghhhh ~~

It seems like the older I get, the more toys I accumulate. :)

Yeah, I think it was Eisboch who gave me the idea of buying a Nikon D50
for my wife's birthday. $4500 later, we still are buying new "must have "
equipment. He is a real pain in the ass.

Just trying to help our slumping economy.

Eisboch

You mean, the non-existent consumer camera manufacturing companies in
the United States?

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

Just trying to help our slumping economy.

Eisboch

You mean, the non-existent consumer camera manufacturing companies in the
United States?

Go wax your Parker or something.

Eisboch

On Mar 8, 9:42*am, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfising wrote:
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM
Very cool - love the music.

Ok, now you've got me thinking a little about upgrading my video
equipment.

DAMN YOU EISBOCH!! *DAMN YOU TO HELL!! *:)

~~ mutter - cameras - software - aarrrgggghhhh ~~

It seems like the older I get, the more toys I accumulate. *:)
Yeah, I think it was Eisboch who gave me the idea of buying a Nikon D50
for my wife's birthday. *$4500 later, we still are buying new "must have "
equipment. *He is a real pain in the ass.

Just trying to help our slumping economy.

Eisboch

You mean, the non-existent consumer camera manufacturing companies in
the United States?- Hide quoted text -

Harry, have you noticed that almost every single person here is sick
of your childish insults and many, many lies?

r.

Eisboch wrote:
r.

Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of
the ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the
further south we got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Eisboch

Eisboch,
You might be having fun with YouTube, but you really haven't quite figured
out how to use your video camera. Your composition sucks.

See this link for some ideas as to how to more effectively use your video
camera for better composition and giving the real experience of boating on
the ICW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmH1H...eature=related

Thanks, but I didn't do the camera work. It was done by my brother who
barely knew how to turn it on. He started out with the camera held
backwards, squinting into the front lens.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Ok. I get it. I didn't check your link until after I responded.
I'll try harder next trip.

Eisboch