Default Southbound on the ICW

Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
r.
Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of
the ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the
further south we got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Eisboch

Eisboch,
You might be having fun with YouTube, but you really haven't quite figured
out how to use your video camera. Your composition sucks.

See this link for some ideas as to how to more effectively use your video
camera for better composition and giving the real experience of boating on
the ICW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmH1H...eature=related

Thanks, but I didn't do the camera work. It was done by my brother who
barely knew how to turn it on. He started out with the camera held
backwards, squinting into the front lens.

Eisboch

I hope you did visit the link anyway, even if you know how to use the
camera.

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Thanks Reggie!

You got me in trouble!
--
***** Hope your day is a little better than decent! *****

John H
Senior Member

Here wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

* * * * * John H- Hide quoted text -

Well maybe if you did not keep hitting the reload button..

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Having fun making these videos and posting them on YouTube.

Cool. Boats. Water. Cool.

Thanks,

--Vic

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of the
ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the further
south we got.

Good stuff. Quite a lot of traffic at Great Bridge Lock from the look
of things, and I could almost taste the prime ribs passing through
Coinjock. Looks like you were honking right along - hopefully no
sailboats, trawlers or animals were killed or injured in this
production...

So lets go down through Hobucken, Oriental, Adams Creek and Beaufort
next. :-)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 08:56:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of
the
ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the
further
south we got.

Good stuff. Quite a lot of traffic at Great Bridge Lock from the look
of things, and I could almost taste the prime ribs passing through
Coinjock. Looks like you were honking right along - hopefully no
sailboats, trawlers or animals were killed or injured in this
production...

So lets go down through Hobucken, Oriental, Adams Creek and Beaufort
next. :-)

I am working on Oriental and southward to Titusville as we speak (post).
Stops at Oriental, Isle of Palms, Fernandina Beach,
St. Augustine and Titusville. We skipped Georgia entirely and ran
"outside".

Eisboch

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:53:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

We skipped Georgia entirely and ran
"outside".

Same for us except for a relatively short stretch near Savannah last
year. The scenery is nice but the twists, turns and slow speed zones
add way too much time to the trip.

HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:53:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

We skipped Georgia entirely and ran
"outside".

Same for us except for a relatively short stretch near Savannah last
year. The scenery is nice but the twists, turns and slow speed zones
add way too much time to the trip.

My wife "cruised" from Baltimore to Tampa the other day on a jet in two
hours and fifteen minutes, not even long enough to get hungry. No
twists, no turns, no slow speed zones.

HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:53:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

We skipped Georgia entirely and ran "outside".

Same for us except for a relatively short stretch near Savannah last
year. The scenery is nice but the twists, turns and slow speed zones
add way too much time to the trip.

My wife "cruised" from Baltimore to Tampa the other day on a jet in two
hours and fifteen minutes, not even long enough to get hungry. No
twists, no turns, no slow speed zones.

Have you ever considered joining rec.airplanes.flights?

"HK" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 05:53:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

We skipped Georgia entirely and ran "outside".

Same for us except for a relatively short stretch near Savannah last
year. The scenery is nice but the twists, turns and slow speed zones
add way too much time to the trip.

My wife "cruised" from Baltimore to Tampa the other day on a jet in two
hours and fifteen minutes, not even long enough to get hungry. No twists,
no turns, no slow speed zones.

And no Harry. What a treat for her.