Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Southbound on the ICW

Having fun making these videos and posting them on YouTube.

This one is a section of our trip back in 2001 from MA to Florida. (It's
the only saved videos of being underway on the Navigator, so they will have
to do).

This one covers our arrival for an overnight stay in Norfolk, then pushing
southward through the various bridges, locks, etc.
We stopped again overnight at the famous "Coinjock" marina in North Carolina
to enjoy the steak feast, then moved on further south.

Cast:

My brother Bob .... amateur cameraman, chief cook and bottle washer ....
never seen in the video.
Older gent is Fred, a 72 year old boating friend who's lifelong dream was to
make the trip, so he was invited to go.
Young fella with black hair is Tom, Fred's grandson. Served as deck hand,
boat washer and beer go-for.
Me .... amateur boat captain and navigator.

Sights should look familiar to those that have traveled this section of the
ICW. I may make some more videos as it became more interesting the further
south we got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfOUlZC9kM

Eisboch