Default $100.88

On Feb 28, 6:24*pm, HK wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Loogypicker wrote:
"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:19:18 GMT, "Loogypicker"
wrote:

"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
om...
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:05:14 GMT, "Loogypicker"
wrote:

We could start by saying we're sorry for blaming 9-11 on them.
Will you freakin' morons learn how to snip posts?

Damn - my scroll switch on the mouse is getting worn out.
I'll post my posts any god-dammed way I feel, got it?
Got what?

Or is that get what?
Watch it pal. I'll be in you're neck of the woods soon. Maybe we can get
together and see how smart assed you are to my face.

You were more entertaining when you were "Bassy" and pretending to be an
engineer.

You want a piece of this to old man?

Please, "Bass-snatcher," you're not even be a match for my old arthritic
tomcat, Casper. Both of us would pay a dollar, though, to see you and
that other pussy here, "Reggie," lick each other.- Hide quoted text -

That's very refined and cultured.