Don White Don White is offline

Default $100.88

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
The price of a bbl of oil last night.

Average retail price for a gallon of unleaded regular, in this state,
is now $3.35. That's up 85-cents from the same time last year. Premium
typically runs about 30 cents more. The annual spring price gouge we
have endured each of the last several years should be getting underway
very soon, as the
refiners all claim to be passing along the costs of converting from
winter to summer formulations.

snip..

Wow...wish I could buy regular self serve for that price.
At 1.18 per liter... we pay at the rate of $4.46 per US gallon