Default CNET asks the Question:

Question: If you use Microsoft Windows Vista, how satisfied are you with it?

Very dissatisfied 32%
Very satisfied 22%
Somewhat satisfied 20%
Undecided 15%
Somewhat dissatisfied 13%

How many other products could survive with this kind of review.

This should be a wake up call to MS and does help explain the surge in
Mac sales and people and mfg'ers now installing Open Source OS.

On Feb 23, 12:57*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Question: If you use Microsoft Windows Vista, how satisfied are you with it?

Very dissatisfied * * * 32%
Very satisfied * * * * *22%
Somewhat satisfied * * *20%
Undecided * * * * * * * 15%
Somewhat dissatisfied * 13%

How many other products could survive with this kind of review.

This should be a wake up call to MS and does help explain the surge in
Mac sales and people and mfg'ers now installing Open Source OS.

None of that matters. All that matter in the world is that Harry and
his lady JimH love it. They know more than Microsoft does about it.
Just ask them!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Question: If you use Microsoft Windows Vista, how satisfied are you with it?

Very dissatisfied ? ? ? 32%
Very satisfied ? ? ? ? ?22%
Somewhat satisfied ? ? ?20%
Undecided ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 15%
Somewhat dissatisfied ? 13%

How many other products could survive with this kind of review.

This should be a wake up call to MS and does help explain the surge in
Mac sales and people and mfg'ers now installing Open Source OS.

None of that matters. All that matter in the world is that Harry and
his lady JimH love it. They know more than Microsoft does about it.
Just ask them!

With my knowledge of computers, I wouldn't know a Vista from a bottle
of Shasta. But my wife just bought a brand new laptop loaded with
Vista.

Er I'll give her some time to see what she thinks of it.