Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Mooron asks me to prove it!

That time in this universe has a beginning and and end.

I will....... but it takes way to long to prove.

But following my observastions here on earth matter in wave length
longer than light has to stop, just takes up to much energy to move
it, the energy used will in time use up all the matter. Since time is
tied to space and the movement of matter to time at some point all
things will stop and go backwards due to gravity and lack of mass,
things might start all over again but that another story.

Energy may go on forever, but our universe is made of matter with
longer wave lengths than light type energy's.

If I could figure out why it is that we and the universe exist. Why
space and time exist. If I find the answer to that, it would be the
ultimate triumph of human reason - for then I would know the mind of
God.

Einstien said god did leave the craetion of the universe to a roll of
the dice.

Joe

Poor, Poor Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 5 January 27th 04 09:20 PM
Poor Mooron!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 January 26th 04 04:06 PM
Mooron is 100% correct. Simple Simon ASA 6 September 10th 03 09:03 PM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM