Bobsprit

Default Poor, Poor Mooron!

Usually Mooron has a few facts on his side before getting into the ring with
me. What a beating he took. All he can do now his yelp that he's a "winner"
with about 30 of my hooks stuck in his jaw!
I see no answers from him on the sanding issue-He was proven WRONG
On the 10K only and non variable grinders...WRONG AGAIN!
Even on the B&D Pro series of tools.

Let's see...was he right about anything? Nope! It got to be such a trouncing
that he then tried and failed to slap Bill, who easily pulled the rug out from
under him. Mooron is Moe, Larry and Curly all in one!
Meanwhile, Marty didn't even know that variable rate 12V power adapters have
been on the market 15 years! He now wants to test me on the dry weight of lunar
dust!

Bwahahahahahahaha! Thwamp!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Usually Mooron has a few facts on his side before getting into the ring
with
| me. What a beating he took. All he can do now his yelp that he's a
"winner"
| with about 30 of my hooks stuck in his jaw!
| I see no answers from him on the sanding issue-He was proven WRONG
| On the 10K only and non variable grinders...WRONG AGAIN!
| Even on the B&D Pro series of tools.

Your comment on the sanding issue to restore discolored fiberglass was so
idiotic as to be beyond sense. How do you approach something so totally
wrong in so many ways? How do you explain anything to someone who's
construction experience allows him to believe that router bits have
motors???

Really Bob... you're cooked and served with a garnish. Give it up!

CM

Donal

wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:32:21 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Usually Mooron has a few facts on his side before getting into the ring
with
| me. What a beating he took. All he can do now his yelp that he's a
"winner"
| with about 30 of my hooks stuck in his jaw!
| I see no answers from him on the sanding issue-He was proven WRONG
| On the 10K only and non variable grinders...WRONG AGAIN!
| Even on the B&D Pro series of tools.

Your comment on the sanding issue to restore discolored fiberglass was so
idiotic as to be beyond sense. How do you approach something so totally
wrong in so many ways? How do you explain anything to someone who's
construction experience allows him to believe that router bits have
motors???

Please explain how you utilize router bits without a motor. What a MORON!

Are you saying that router bits, actually have, motors?

Nobody could be that stupid, could they?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Please explain how you utilize router bits without a motor. What a MORON!

Are you saying that router bits, actually have, motors?

They do when they're attached to the router.
WRONG AGAIN!

Bwahahahahaa!

RB
Scott Vernon

boob**** logic; a car bumper has a motor.

"Bobsprit" wrote

Are you saying that router bits, actually have, motors?

They do when they're attached to the router.
I'M WRONG AGAIN!

Bwahahahahaa!

RB

Bobsprit

a car bumper has a motor.

Of course it does. The whole "car" has a motor.

Basic English for Snotty!

RB