Bobsprit

Default Poor, Poor Mooron!

Usually Mooron has a few facts on his side before getting into the ring with
me. What a beating he took. All he can do now his yelp that he's a "winner"
with about 30 of my hooks stuck in his jaw!
I see no answers from him on the sanding issue-He was proven WRONG
On the 10K only and non variable grinders...WRONG AGAIN!
Even on the B&D Pro series of tools.

Let's see...was he right about anything? Nope! It got to be such a trouncing
that he then tried and failed to slap Bill, who easily pulled the rug out from
under him. Mooron is Moe, Larry and Curly all in one!
Meanwhile, Marty didn't even know that variable rate 12V power adapters have
been on the market 15 years! He now wants to test me on the dry weight of lunar
dust!

Bwahahahahahahaha! Thwamp!

RB