Capt. Mooron

Default Poor, Poor Mooron!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| Usually Mooron has a few facts on his side before getting into the ring
with
| me. What a beating he took. All he can do now his yelp that he's a
"winner"
| with about 30 of my hooks stuck in his jaw!
| I see no answers from him on the sanding issue-He was proven WRONG
| On the 10K only and non variable grinders...WRONG AGAIN!
| Even on the B&D Pro series of tools.

Your comment on the sanding issue to restore discolored fiberglass was so
idiotic as to be beyond sense. How do you approach something so totally
wrong in so many ways? How do you explain anything to someone who's
construction experience allows him to believe that router bits have
motors???

Really Bob... you're cooked and served with a garnish. Give it up!

CM