Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Your new troll

Alas, I didnt want it to happen, but another " Multiple Miggs" has
followed me here.
Dont worry, I'm no longer answering the narcisist, egomaniac. It
bothers it that Im not. I'll let you guys deal with "it".

Ciao from Marina Del Ray...Canada...which is where Mutiple Miggs
thinks I am.
Marina Del Ray...aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
It just showed its true stupidity, and lack of tracking anything
correctly.Once again, my appologies to all.

The Troll has arrived Sunk General 12 December 30th 07 12:24 PM
Great Troll OZ Joe ASA 7 October 26th 06 07:00 PM
The Un-Troll Capt. Rob ASA 8 July 7th 06 05:27 AM
Desperate Troll Roger Long Cruising 7 March 4th 06 03:37 AM
How to troll? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 3 October 1st 03 02:17 PM