Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bertie the Bunyip

Default How to troll?

"Des Higgins" wrote in
:

Sick of being the trollee and never the troller?
Tired of being laughed at by the trollers in your neighbourhood as
they wreck your carefully constructed posts with verbal diahorrhea,
intellectual smegma and literary smelly bits AND cross-post it to
alt.fan.richard-nixon and alt.caravanning?
Scared of the downright weirdos that suddenly seem to want to inhabit
your world?
Well, you too can be a sad little gob****e; all you need is ehhhh
emmmm ehhhh welll ehhh some way of hiding behind a silly name and
changing it regularly so normal people cannot killfile you or get you
kicked off your ISP. How do you do this? Anyone know? I promise, if
anyone tells me I will behave myself. HONESTLY.

Ah, you make it sound so easy.

Bertie

Definition of a troll Harry Krause General 4 June 15th 04 04:08 AM
King Mondo not a troll? Proof within that says otherwise Bertie the Bunyip ASA 15 September 4th 03 10:29 AM
Cabela's Hydro Troll Rick General 3 August 7th 03 01:53 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Troll of the Week award Scott Vernon ASA 3 July 25th 03 01:34 AM