Bertie the Bunyip

Default King Mondo not a troll? Proof within that says otherwise

Foo wrote in
:

Q. Why is Todd Behrmann, a 34 year old man, trying to start up a flame
war with a *kid*?

A. BecauseTodd Behrmann can't back up his THREATS against an adult
like me. So in his frustration, he chose the stereotypical bully
tactic of looking for a weaker target to pick on.

Todd, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. You
nipping at puppies proves only that your restriction to the porch is
well-deserved.

No one's buying your scare tactics here anymore, so take is somewhere
else. Newbie hunting season is over, pal. You're just making
yourself look more and more silly by pulling desperate stunts like
this. Get some stones, Todd.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me my first name,

I'll take a guess!

Dickhead?

bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Gao Red wrote in
:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the
Bunyip had posted some drivel on Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:27:16
GMT

I don't think that's where you are.

Dunno, I think he protests a bit too much about it.

Well, shall we throw him inda Briar Patch?

Bertie
Gao Red

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the Bunyip
had posted some drivel on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:23:01 GMT

Gao Red wrote in
:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the
Bunyip had posted some drivel on Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:27:16
GMT

I don't think that's where you are.

Dunno, I think he protests a bit too much about it.

Well, shall we throw him inda Briar Patch?

Bertie

I don't think he could handle the briar patch and the rest of the cabal
(tinc)
Remember, it takes intelligence and wit to do that.

Lord Pervert of AFP-R
http://insaneasylum.lunaticsworld.com
-
Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome