posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Un-Troll

The Un-Troll

Some days, when it's been raining for 20 straight hours, I just don't
feel like trolling, even if it's with facts...such as....

Scotty owns the lamest boat here....
Mooron is spending another season not sailing....
Joe's boat is more trawler than sailor.....
Doug spent money on a trawler....
Bob Crantz also owns no boat and thinks toddlers need heat stroke.....
Capt. Neal will never sail again....
Ozzy...well, Ozzy's just Ozzy. Can't fix him from here.....

It's just one of those days...but we're sailing tonight, tomorrow and
Sunday. Maybe I'll feel like trolling then.

Good day, folks.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote

It's just one of those days...but we're sailing tonight,

tomorrow and
Sunday.

Wow, a 4 day cruise! Lucky you. What exotic location is
your destination?
How far can you sail in 4 days on your 35' coastal cruiser?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote

It's just one of those days...but we're sailing tonight,

tomorrow and
Sunday.

Wow, a 4 day cruise! Lucky you. What exotic location is
your destination?
How far can you sail in 4 days on your 35' coastal cruiser?

Depends on how long the shore power cord is, maybe 100'?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. Rob" wrote

It's just one of those days...but we're sailing tonight,

tomorrow and
Sunday.

Wow, a 4 day cruise! Lucky you. What exotic location is
your destination?
How far can you sail in 4 days on your 35' coastal cruiser?

Scotty

Scotty,

It's obvious you are "rough around the edges" to say the least. It's not how
far one travels, it is the road travelled.

Capt RB will spend hours and hours of quality dockside time, each family
member with their own personal set of headphones. The quality will be
embodies in the teak dock box, the stainless and teak of the high end
dockside BBQ, the brilliant colours of the flatscreen tv, the glistening of
the swim platform (forget that it is the equivalent of putting a diving
board on a cesspool), the sparkle and orderliness of the dock thimbles, and
the ambience that can only come from an under-utilized
performance-family-coastal-cruiser-semi-planing-aft-cabin-giant-potty-award-winning-day-sailer.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote

It's just one of those days...but we're sailing

tonight,
tomorrow and
Sunday.

Wow, a 4 day cruise! Lucky you. What exotic location

is
your destination?
How far can you sail in 4 days on your 35' coastal

cruiser?

Scotty

Scotty,

It's obvious you are "rough around the edges" to say the

least.

Thanks for noticing.

It's not how
far one travels, it is the road travelled.

So, you're saying bob will enjoy the drive from his flat to
the slip, more than the boat time?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

It's not how
far one travels, it is the road travelled.

So, you're saying bob will enjoy the drive from his flat

the slip, more than the boat time?

I bet he lets the brat sit in his lap and steer the car on
the cross Bronx.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scott,

Rob said he's going sailing. You jump to the conclusion that Four day
sailing means cruising. To Nutsy that means leaving his moorage four
times. A starboard Tack, a Port tack, a downwind Run and back to moorage
and dock time. Not all bad.

Certainly beats sailing the Sofa, in Kew Gardens, watching electronic
images on Big Screen TV, although that will also be included in the four
days.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/HTMLTutoralPractise

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Scotty wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

It's not how
far one travels, it is the road travelled.

So, you're saying bob will enjoy the drive from his flat

the slip, more than the boat time?

I bet he lets the brat sit in his lap and steer the car on
the cross Bronx.

SV

Who's going to have a lap big enough for Robert to sit in and steer?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scott,

Rob said he's going sailing. You jump to the conclusion

that Four day
sailing means cruising. To Nutsy that means leaving his

moorage four
times. A starboard Tack, a Port tack, a downwind Run and

back to moorage
and dock time. Not all bad.

Oh, dinghy sailing.

SV