Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:25:00 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"

I vote for McCain

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:25:00 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

I vote for McCain

I was going to vote for Obama, but after looking at the polls last
night, I have changed my mind. It looks like Obama is going to walk
away with Georgia, and McCain and "Mittney" are running neck and neck.
The right wing radio shows seem to be pushing for Mittney and
recommending that Huckabee supporters vote for Mitt so they don't dilute
their vote. They like Mitt due to one issue, his strong stance against
illegal immigrants. I think McCain needs my support more than Obama.

Can you believe all these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather
have a black man elected instead of Billary? Them times are definitely
a changing, plus it shows the strong negative rating the Clintons have
among Georgia Democrats.

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:56:18 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Can you believe all these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather
have a black man elected instead of Billary? Them times are definitely
a changing, plus it shows the strong negative rating the Clintons have
among Georgia Democrats.

Being serious for a second (yeah I know - hard to believe), there is a
huge backlash effect working against the Clintons.

Notice I said Clintons - not Clinton.

If Bill had died between then and now, it would be hers for the
taking.

Not even Democrats want Bill Clinton back in the White House under any
circumstances.

Now, for your regularly scheduled bouts of silliness and whimsy.
HK HK is offline

"Reggie is Here wrote:

Can you believe all these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather
have a black man elected instead of Billary? Them times are definitely
a changing, plus it shows the strong negative rating the Clintons have
among Georgia Democrats.

Being serious for a second (yeah I know - hard to believe), there is a
huge backlash effect working against the Clintons.

Notice I said Clintons - not Clinton.

If Bill had died between then and now, it would be hers for the
taking.

Not even Democrats want Bill Clinton back in the White House under any
circumstances.

Now, for your regularly scheduled bouts of silliness and whimsy.

snerk

I don't care whether the nominee is Hillary or Barack, but there is no
chance "these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather have a black
man" as the Democratic nominee. Sadly, there are too many white
Americans who will talk the talk and say they will vote for Barack, but
when they get into the voting booth, they'll vote - again - for the
white guy.

Most Democrats would vote to give Bill Clinton a third term in the White
House if they could.

I like John McCain. He should have been the Republican nominee in 2000,
but the Bushcrappers did him in in South Carolina. He might be the
nominee this year, maybe. I sure hope it isn't Romney, because he is the
same sort of duplicitous turd as Bush.

"Reggie is Here wrote:

[...]

Wanna bet?

Most Democrats would vote to give Bill Clinton a third term in the White
House if they could.

Wanna bet? Billary is on a crash and burn course.

I like John McCain. He should have been the Republican nominee in 2000,
but the Bushcrappers did him in in South Carolina. He might be the
nominee this year, maybe. I sure hope it isn't Romney, because he is the
same sort of duplicitous turd as Bush.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of which
is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.

Jim Jim is offline

"Reggie is Here wrote:

I vote for McCain

I was going to vote for Obama, but after looking at the polls last night,
I have changed my mind. It looks like Obama is going to walk away with
Georgia, and McCain and "Mittney" are running neck and neck. The right
wing radio shows seem to be pushing for Mittney and recommending that
Huckabee supporters vote for Mitt so they don't dilute their vote. They
like Mitt due to one issue, his strong stance against illegal immigrants.
I think McCain needs my support more than Obama.

Can you believe all these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather have
a black man elected instead of Billary? Them times are definitely a
changing, plus it shows the strong negative rating the Clintons have among
Georgia Democrats.

For the good of the country Vote the Clintons back to Arkansas. I suspect
and hope that Obama will Receive the majority of ALL the votes cast today.
He may not get my vote in November but Independents and Republicans need to
vote for him today to insure that the Dumbocrats don't make a stupid
mistake.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of which
is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.

Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

Senior Member

On Feb 5, 8:31*am, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
So many questions. *Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of which
is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.

Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

Don't you have to run out and do your crossover voting thing to
subvert the republicans voice in the voting booth like your leaders
have been asking you to do??

Tuesday Humor JohnH General 2 August 15th 06 05:21 PM
Tuesday Humor - on topic JohnH General 0 July 12th 06 08:24 PM
Tuesday Sail Bobsprit ASA 3 July 9th 03 01:37 PM