Bobsprit

Default Tuesday Sail

Another odd evening of sailing. There were strong puffs, but nearly flat water.
The boat just hissed through the water (unless we had a propane leak!) at hull
speed. Great sunset!'
When we returned we found that two cans of coke exploded in the Cold Machine's
freezer...what a mess, but at least it's easy to defrost! Now I'll have to kill
one of the girls for turning the fridge all the way up.

Capt RB
Bobsprit

The GPS, my only high tech
appliance, said we sailed about 30 miles round trip.
All in all, another great sailing memory.

Sounds like a great sail, Scout!

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Sounds like a great sail, Scout!

How would you know?

Bobsprit

Sounds like a great sail, Scout!

How would you know?

because even last night I was sailing, while you swung on the chain!

RB