Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:43:59 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Romney is finally starting to gain some attention, although it may be
too late. He seems to have settled down and his coming across in a much
more genuine manner. He may have some surprises in store for many.

Eisboch

Several, including the bigger NE states, are winner take all, on the
Republican side. The surprise might be on Romney. Come tomorrow, he may
be toast.

On 05 Feb 2008 14:01:51 GMT, "John Q. Public" wrote:

In message , HK is alleged to have
said:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message . ..
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of
which is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles
constantly.

Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

John McCain reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Mitt Romney reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Mike Huckabee reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Barack Obama reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Hillary Clinton reminds me of David Rockefeller.

I wonder why that is.

OTOH, Ron Paul reminds me of Thomas Jefferson.

When I went up to vote this morning, there was a huge contingent of
Democrats - Obama and Clinton waving signs, smiling and such sharing
coffee/donuts and such being very civil. Across the Town Hall
driveway were the Republicans - Romney, McCain and Huckabee waving
signs, smiling and sharing coffee/donuts and such being very civil.

Way off to the side were the Ron Paul supporters.

I finally realised why they are called Paulbots. Screaming, shouting
and generally making a scene.

Paulbots.

Apt.

wrote in message
On Feb 5, 8:38 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:31 am, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message
om...
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?
Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of
which
is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.
Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

Don't you have to run out and do your crossover voting thing to
subvert the republicans voice in the voting booth like your leaders
have been asking you to do??

Subvert the Republican voice? The two GOP frontrunners are losers.
McCain is the more decent of the two, but he is a loser politically.

Yeah, lock step with Billary and Obama.

I see as usual you are up to speed on politics. I don't live in a "Super
Tuesday" state. So, take your SOMA, put on your noseclips, and go shovel
what you shovel best.

Sad sad thing. Health issues have probably cost me the horse
experience. Even though I wear a huge dual filter particle mask, I
have been suffering severe lung issues. I came out of the barn about a
week ago, and cleared right up.. I will really miss those animals, but
as with most cool stuff, I got to leave it behind and move on to
something else... very sad... nevrer thought I would miss it so much..

Gotta be dusty in a barn with the grain and sawdust. Wait a minute... you
do woodworking...lots of sawdust there.
Does the cool damp weather affect you? Might be time to move to Arizona.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

wrote in message

Sad sad thing. Health issues have probably cost me the horse
experience. Even though I wear a huge dual filter particle mask, I
have been suffering severe lung issues. I came out of the barn about a
week ago, and cleared right up.. I will really miss those animals, but
as with most cool stuff, I got to leave it behind and move on to
something else... very sad... nevrer thought I would miss it so much..

------------------------------

I know the feeling. When Mrs.E. had the horses at our house .. . well,
in the barn ... I had to avoid going in it, otherwise my chest would
constrict and I'd start wheezing. We have a small, two car garage
attached to the barn that I was "allowed" to use for my stuff ... cars,
motorcycle, etc., but I couldn't use it either because the hay dust
filtered into it from the horse area. Even after we moved the horses
across town, the dust remained and I could feel it in my chest after a
while in the garage.

I finally completely framed, sheetrocked and sealed the interior of the
barn garage, even using silicon caulking on all joints to seal it up
before plastering. Also put a small system for A/C and heat with
oversized filtering. It worked.

Now she is planning on bringing the horses back.

Eisboch

mmmm you or the horses...... ?? Wonder who'll win that one. ;-)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 10:51:31 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

[...]

I suspect it is already decided.

And I suspect I know who is going to prevail.

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:25:00 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

OBAMA! Now and in the future.

Romney's going the way of Ron Paul.
--
John H

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:00:38 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

More reason for a bigger boat!
--
John H
Tim Tim is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.

Maybe that was Jimmy Carter's problem....
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Most Democrats would vote to give Bill Clinton a third term in the White
House if they could.

"Morning Joe" on MSNBC had live shots of Hillary and Bill voting this
morning.
Willie Geist cracked me up. As Bill emerged from the voting booth, Willie
wisecracks, "He voted for himself".

Eisboch

I'd be delighted to see Clinton as president again. We need someone like
him to clean up after Bush.
HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 07:56:18 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Can you believe all these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather
have a black man elected instead of Billary? Them times are
definitely a changing, plus it shows the strong negative rating the
Clintons have among Georgia Democrats.

Being serious for a second (yeah I know - hard to believe), there is a
huge backlash effect working against the Clintons.

Notice I said Clintons - not Clinton.

If Bill had died between then and now, it would be hers for the
taking.

Not even Democrats want Bill Clinton back in the White House under any
circumstances. Now, for your regularly scheduled bouts of silliness
and whimsy.

snerk

I don't care whether the nominee is Hillary or Barack, but there is no
chance "these good ole redneck Georgia boys would rather have a black
man" as the Democratic nominee. Sadly, there are too many white
Americans who will talk the talk and say they will vote for Barack,
but when they get into the voting booth, they'll vote - again - for
the white guy.

Most Democrats would vote to give Bill Clinton a third term in the White
House if they could.

I like John McCain. He should have been the Republican nominee in
2000, but the Bushcrappers did him in in South Carolina. He might be
the nominee this year, maybe. I sure hope it isn't Romney, because he
is the same sort of duplicitous turd as Bush.

Hillary is a dirt bag. Obama shows some promise.
Still can't make up your mind? I would think you would be able to choose
a democratic candidate to support that might be good for the country.
Or you could just flip a coin.

Either Clinton or Obama are satisfactory to me.

Tuesday Humor JohnH General 2 August 15th 06 05:21 PM
Tuesday Humor - on topic JohnH General 0 July 12th 06 08:24 PM
Tuesday Sail Bobsprit ASA 3 July 9th 03 01:37 PM