Senior Member

Default Oh crap...

On Feb 4, 11:08*am, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:42:22 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
SW called it right, the crew is a running game crew, that is why the
receivers were so tied up and Brady had no one to throw to... But that's
football and entertainment combined...

Well, it wasn't Mike Carey's crew. *The Super Bowl crew is made up of the
officials that are rated #1 at their positions. *There may be some
problems because the crew hasn't worked as a team before, but I suspect,
any non-calls were because officials are generally hands-off in the Super
Bowl. *Note, I said "generally".

Hands off, as it should be... coach wasn't ready for that kind of game
even though everyone out here I heard talking knew the Giants were
coming on Brady... As to the officials being slanted as someone else
suggested, as a Pats fan I did not see one call I had problem with....
Just my opinion.
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 11:18*am, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:08:23 -0000, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:42:22 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

SW called it right, the crew is a running game crew, that is why the
receivers were so tied up and Brady had no one to throw to... But that's
football and entertainment combined...

Well, it wasn't Mike Carey's crew. *The Super Bowl crew is made up of the
officials that are rated #1 at their positions. *There may be some
problems because the crew hasn't worked as a team before, but I suspect,
any non-calls were because officials are generally hands-off in the Super
Bowl. *Note, I said "generally".

I had no problems with the officiating, other than their obvious bias
towards the Giants which cost me big bucks.
--
John H

Yeah, I don't gamble.. Used to play pretty good pool, coulda' made
some bucks but no. Dad always told me not to gamble money you would
not throw out the window of your car... I have never had enough to
throw any out the window..
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 11:36*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:08 am, wrote:
[...]

Crikey...all this over a football game that is so...over.- Hide quoted text -

This is what we do Harry, we discuss the game.. The game made over 10
billion in business, many of them small American businesses, I can see
why you hate it som much but let us have our fun, you are dismissed..

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:36 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:08 am, wrote:
[...]

I see. You think that because some billionaires and multimillionaires
added to their fortunes, the game is worth discussing ad nauseum.

Senior Member

On Feb 4, 12:05*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:36 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:08 am, wrote:
[...]

added to their fortunes, the game is worth discussing ad nauseum.- Hide quoted text -

Yes.

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:17:01 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 4, 12:05*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:36 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:08 am, wrote:
[...]

Very complete and concise. Well done.
--
John H

wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:05 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:36 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:08 am, wrote:
[...]

Actually, I don't think the game has been discussed ad nauseum. I don't
think we are close to ad nauseum. Now if we were still talking about
the game 7 yrs afterwards saying the supreme court stole the game from
NE, now that would be ad nauseum.

Purest of Crap! Bob Crantz ASA 11 December 31st 05 06:53 PM
What crap! Bob Crantz ASA 11 November 24th 05 05:55 AM
Bird crap? Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 31st 05 09:30 PM
Cut the Crap!!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 October 30th 04 08:28 AM
Ah Crap.... NOYB General 25 January 26th 04 05:18 PM