posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Purest of Crap!

Canada claims the US is exporting gun violence!

I say Canada is importing violence!

Can't they control their own borders?

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/am....ap/index.html

What a bunch of whining girly men!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

No kidding, Sheeeze.... my mom or dad woulda kicked my ass if I brought
my handgun to the shopping mall, rifles sure, but not handguns.

This Toranto place sounds like the Wild West, if I ever visit ...I'd
want to be packing too! Might cut down on the violence.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
No kidding, Sheeeze.... my mom or dad woulda kicked my ass if I brought
my handgun to the shopping mall, rifles sure, but not handguns.

This Toranto place sounds like the Wild West, if I ever visit ...I'd
want to be packing too! Might cut down on the violence.

Joe

http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/legal12a.htm

Don't know how to tell you this, but there are a fair number of cities in
the US that have more annual homicides than the entire country of Canada. A
while back-maybe 4-5 years ago- there were two homicides in Windsor one
weekend. Windsor being the city in Canada directly across the border from
Detroit. The story made the NATIONAL newscast. Two homicides in any major US
city MIGHT merit several minutes on a local newscast.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

John, several cities in America have a larger population than the
entire country of Canada.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Canada claims the US is exporting gun violence!

I say Canada is importing violence!

Can't they control their own borders?

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/am....ap/index.html

What a bunch of whining girly men!

People are people. The article points that out. Given similar circumstances,
expect similar results.
The linked article highlights an odd blend of arrogance and naiveté on the
part of Canadians, but that's not surprising. They are good and decent
folks, but they've mistakenly taken credit for an achieving success before
facing any challenge. And right in stride, having faced the challenge and
then the taste of harsh reality, they'd like to blaim someone else.
They can't even blaim terrorists, afterall, they took their side. So, it
must be America's fault.
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Scout" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Canada claims the US is exporting gun violence!

I say Canada is importing violence!

Can't they control their own borders?

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/am....ap/index.html

What a bunch of whining girly men!

People are people. The article points that out. Given similar

circumstances,
expect similar results.
The linked article highlights an odd blend of arrogance and naiveté on the
part of Canadians, but that's not surprising. They are good and decent
folks, but they've mistakenly taken credit for an achieving success before
facing any challenge. And right in stride, having faced the challenge and
then the taste of harsh reality, they'd like to blaim someone else.
They can't even blaim terrorists, afterall, they took their side. So, it
must be America's fault.
Scout

Superb post!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"John Cairns" wrote
Don't know how to tell you this, but there are a fair number of cities in
the US that have more annual homicides than the entire country of Canada.
A while back-maybe 4-5 years ago- there were two homicides in Windsor one
weekend. Windsor being the city in Canada directly across the border from
Detroit. The story made the NATIONAL newscast. Two homicides in any major
US city MIGHT merit several minutes on a local newscast.

According to Denis Leary, those statistics intimate that "Americans don't
take any ****."
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

No ****?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote
Don't know how to tell you this, but there are a fair number of cities in
the US that have more annual homicides than the entire country of Canada.
A while back-maybe 4-5 years ago- there were two homicides in Windsor one
weekend. Windsor being the city in Canada directly across the border from
Detroit. The story made the NATIONAL newscast. Two homicides in any major
US city MIGHT merit several minutes on a local newscast.

According to Denis Leary, those statistics intimate that "Americans don't
take any ****."
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

indicate?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Your word works just fine Joe. I just didn't want to insist that the
correlation between zero tolerance and homicide had officially proved to be
a cause and effect relationship, so I chose 'intimate' (as in: to make known
subtly and indirectly; hint). I couldn't help but notice that anytime an ASA
poster uses words like 'definitely', 'every', and 'absolutely', it's like
putting a bullseye on their forehead!
Scout

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
indicate?

What crap! Bob Crantz ASA 11 November 24th 05 05:55 AM
Bird crap? Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 31st 05 09:30 PM
Mooron Throw away that Rambo Crap Joe ASA 3 October 20th 05 10:48 PM
Wilma. Crap. Eisboch General 46 October 20th 05 05:50 PM