Eisboch

Default Wilma. Crap.

We just got a phone call from our realtor in Florida and she informed us
that the most recent prospective buyers for our house are signing a contract
and will be making an offer later today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the National Hurricane Center has now Hurricane Wilma tracking
over Florida this weekend, west to east and right over Jupiter. Damn! Here
we go again.

Eisboch

bb

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:17:38 GMT, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Meanwhile, the National Hurricane Center has now Hurricane Wilma tracking
over Florida this weekend, west to east and right over Jupiter. Damn! Here
we go again.

At this point in the storm, probably the best place to be is dead
center of the storms track, ie the least likey point it will hit.

bb
PocoLoco

wrote:

We just got a phone call from our realtor in Florida and she informed us
that the most recent prospective buyers for our house are signing a contract
and will be making an offer later today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the National Hurricane Center has now Hurricane Wilma tracking
over Florida this weekend, west to east and right over Jupiter. Damn! Here
we go again.

Eisboch

I'm supposed to leave on a Disney Cruise this coming Saturday, leaving from Port
Canaveral for Key West on Sunday.

Ask me if I'm concerned!
--
John H

Eisboch

wrote:

Meanwhile, the National Hurricane Center has now Hurricane Wilma tracking
over Florida this weekend, west to east and right over Jupiter. Damn!

Here
we go again.

At this point in the storm, probably the best place to be is dead
center of the storms track, ie the least likey point it will hit.

bb

It seems the Hurricane Center has become much better in forecasting storm
tracks over the past 5 years. Still not perfect, but it seems their
computer programs are getting much more accurate. They admit that storm
intensity (category) is the most difficult component to call because of the
unpredictable variables.

Meanwhile - as I was typing this - we just got an acceptable offer. I
wonder if they can close before this weekend! :-)

Eisboch

I invite all you yankees to leave Florida to us natives and go back to
your frozen wastes. Us natives know better than to build on the beach

PocoLoco wrote:

I'm supposed to leave on a Disney Cruise this coming Saturday

Finally found an activity to match your mental age, huh? Now let's hope
they have amenities for your physical age, like walkers and and spoon
feeding attendants.

Eisboch

wrote in message
oups.com...

I invite all you yankees to leave Florida to us natives and go back to
your frozen wastes. Us natives know better than to build on the beach

Thanks for the sentiments, but we weren't on the "beach". In fact, we were
too close to the natives, giving cause to sell.

Eisboch :-)