Bobsprit

Default Cut the Crap!!!!

Kerry served in a war defending his country. Bush did not. It doesn't matter
how long Kerry served or how he got out. He went into combat. Bush did not.
Kerry was there and then returned to join the growing protests against the war,
which is his RIGHT AS A FREE AMERICAN. No American who protests against the
government is being Un-American, but anyone who questions their right and tries
to take it away IS UN-AMERICAN!
Bush was drinking back then and did not join any active combat of ANY KIND. For
those with an open mind I suggest you see the new George Butler film. It's
pretty interesting stuff. One thing is certain, people who love business, money
and take religion to the heights of close minded insanity LOVE BUSH.
Those who want Bush out love the United States of America.

END OF STORY

RB
gonefishiing

oh i see
the rest of us don't deserve the previlge of free thought
because if we disagree with you we are UN-AMERICAN
(whether we see the film or not)
how very democratic of you
thanks....but i'll pass on your view of democracy

gf.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
oh i see
the rest of us don't deserve the previlge of free thought
because if we disagree with you we are UN-AMERICAN
(whether we see the film or not)
how very democratic of you
thanks....but i'll pass on your view of democracy

I think the main problem is that right after 9/11, intimidation by the
Bush administration was rampant. Ari Fleisher said that we should be
very careful what we said and did. That's not exactly what I call a
healthy view of democracy.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

No Oscar for the fat pile of crap Joe ASA 0 August 4th 04 09:17 PM
For Doug's Sailing Hobby Bobsprit ASA 121 May 6th 04 04:17 AM
Oregon Scientific Products- total peices of crap Dale Dervin Electronics 1 March 25th 04 12:16 AM
Ah Crap.... NOYB General 25 January 26th 04 05:18 PM
New one on me - Laminate Flooring Black-n-Gold General 117 October 16th 03 06:50 PM