[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Oh crap...

On Feb 4, 11:08*am, wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 06:42:22 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
SW called it right, the crew is a running game crew, that is why the
receivers were so tied up and Brady had no one to throw to... But that's
football and entertainment combined...

Well, it wasn't Mike Carey's crew. *The Super Bowl crew is made up of the
officials that are rated #1 at their positions. *There may be some
problems because the crew hasn't worked as a team before, but I suspect,
any non-calls were because officials are generally hands-off in the Super
Bowl. *Note, I said "generally".

Hands off, as it should be... coach wasn't ready for that kind of game
even though everyone out here I heard talking knew the Giants were
coming on Brady... As to the officials being slanted as someone else
suggested, as a Pats fan I did not see one call I had problem with....
Just my opinion.