Default Hey sports fans

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:57:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:52:43 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Chicken wings and milk?

Oh wait - you were in the Army.

Sorry - I should have known. :)

Well, I might get some of that sparkling grape cider stuff. It should go
pretty well with chicken wings. But it's hard to beat milk!
--
John H
BAR BAR is offline

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Drind a Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:57:42 -0500, BAR wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Drind a Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

That stuff's bad for your body.
--
John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 3, 7:57*am, BAR wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Drind a Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

I just did a half a large bag of Doritos fiery Habanero chips, and a
couple cans of Sprite.

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Chicken Wings are meant to be eaten with a really GOOD beer, an IPA,
Porter or Stout.

On Feb 3, 10:19*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with.....
milk.

Chicken Wings are meant to be eaten with a really GOOD beer, an IPA,
Porter or Stout.

I brewed a nice all grain Anchor Celebration clone for the occasion.
Friends coming over for the game, and my wings. I grill mine on the
Weber after marinating in white wine and pickling spices overnight. I
use bbq sauce that I add plenty of Crystal hot sauce to in the final
stages to coat well and carmalize a little.

On Feb 3, 11:51*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim" wrote:
Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?
Here, Washington DC area, it starts at six. Yes, we'll be watching with
neighbors. Planning to eat loads of chicken wings washed down with......
milk.
Chicken Wings are meant to be eaten with a really GOOD beer, an IPA,
Porter or Stout.

I brewed a nice all grain Anchor Celebration clone for the occasion.
Friends coming over for the game, and my wings. I grill mine on the
Weber after marinating in white wine and pickling spices overnight. I
use bbq sauce that I add plenty of Crystal hot sauce to in the final
stages to coat well and carmalize a little.

Anchor makes *a great beer, while I am sure your wings taste great and I
have tasted and enjoyed many non traditional wings, but I still prefer
traditional wings lightly dusted with flour, deep fried and tossed with
hot sauce, a little butter and black pepper simmered slowly to thicken
it. *Crystal is the best mild hot sauce on the market. *Great flavor
without excessive heat. *I used to use Tabasco, and Black Pepper, but I
as i got older I found my asshole was allergic to Tabasco.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, I've always used Crystal. And I once saw a show on Food Network
where chefs were asked there favorite hot sauce and about 90% of them
said Crystal, because it actually has a unique flavor.
I once saw these two guys in a bar in Tampa having a Tabasco drinking
contest. By the shot. All I could do is think to myself, those poor
*******s are going to suffer in morning. Also, when I was young,
mooning what very popular. Well, at our local watering hole, this
regular would just moon and moon and moon. One day he parks out front,
the owner says he guarantees Jim will moon him, and watch what
happens. Well, the owner had taken a bar towel and just sopped it with
Tabasco. Jim comes in, walks around to the side of the bar, calls to
the owner, drops his pants. The owner takes the towel soaked in
Tabasco and wipes it right up poor Jim's ass, and I mean good. About
three seconds later he is screaming, in the mens room with his ass in
the sink running cold water on it!

Yo - Red Sox fans... JimH General 23 April 23rd 06 11:55 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... John Gaquin General 0 April 13th 06 09:47 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... Tailgunner General 0 April 13th 06 02:37 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... MGG General 0 April 13th 06 06:18 AM
Message to my FANS Peter J Ross ASA 44 August 29th 03 01:39 AM