Jim Jim is offline

Default Hey sports fans

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:37:24 -0500, "Jim"
wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.- Hide quoted text -

If you'd get a book and read, that would be a lot more enjoyable.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most
of it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.

Cinderella or Snow White might be to your liking.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or
most of it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.

Cinderella or Snow White might be to your liking.

Shouldn't you be patrolling your 'hood for "wetbacks" on the loose?
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or
most of it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.

Cinderella or Snow White might be to your liking.

Shouldn't you be patrolling your 'hood for "wetbacks" on the loose?

I wouldn't know a wet back if I saw one. And I haven't been on any sort of
patrol since my military days.

Harry, when you go out on patrol, do you keep your revolvers locked and
cocked?

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.

Especially if you've got a couple hundred from which to choose!
--
John H
Senior Member

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.- Hide quoted text -

nobody cares, give us a break and let us have our fun....

wrote:

Superbowl from 2PM till the wee hours on FOX. Who's watching all or
most of
it?

I will watch the game and commercials - which in the past few years
haven't been as funny as previous years.

I once got into a heated discussion about this ad being the best
Budweiser ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZY5gFrJkgw

The agrument went on for four weeks and the thread eventually ended up
with around 10,000 posts.

It'll be a great night for a movie.- Hide quoted text -

nobody cares, give us a break and let us have our fun....

Give Harry a break. He was an English Major in College. So the nuances of
football are just beyond his comprehension. Those types go for the Froofroo
stuff.

Yo - Red Sox fans... JimH General 23 April 23rd 06 11:55 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... John Gaquin General 0 April 13th 06 09:47 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... Tailgunner General 0 April 13th 06 02:37 PM
Yo - Red Sox fans... MGG General 0 April 13th 06 06:18 AM
Message to my FANS Peter J Ross ASA 44 August 29th 03 01:39 AM