Default Well the Grady is out of the running...

Sadly, that's it for the Grady.

Too bad.

Now, onto other boats.

http://capehornboats.com/index_files/Page540.htm

http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=458

http://www.regulatormarine.com/32fs.html#javascirpt

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Sadly, that's it for the Grady.

Too bad.

Now, onto other boats.

http://capehornboats.com/index_files/Page540.htm

http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=458

http://www.regulatormarine.com/32fs.html#javascirpt

Wouldn't sell it to you with the six etecs, eh?
Senior Member

On Feb 2, 3:55*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Sadly, that's it for the Grady.

Too bad.

Now, onto other boats.

http://capehornboats.com/index_files/Page540.htm

http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=458

http://www.regulatormarine.com/32fs.html#javascirpt

So, what the hell do you want in a boat anyway? You got the Capehorn
with the big open, well, open, and real high sides. You got the
regulator, which I actually like better, then you got one with a
little fishing deck and bunks for 4?? I would want some kind of
shelter in an off shore boat, just in case, but I would still like to
tow without permits. I like this boat, not that it matters.
http://www.contender.com/boats.aspx?id=488
The Regulator looks like a nice hull too but it seems pretty shallow
in the ass end. Not the deep Vee I would expect in an offshore boat.
But then again I don't know from offshore boats...

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:51:44 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for your input.

You want to come up and look at the garage for your shop next week?

Like maybe Tueday?

wrote:

[...]

The Regulator gets my vote, based on looks.
--
John H

Senior Member

wrote:
[...]

Like maybe Tueday?- Hide quoted text -

Are you ready to rumble???
Senior Member

wrote:

The Regulator looks like a nice hull too but it seems pretty shallow
in the ass end. Not the deep Vee I would expect in an offshore boat.
But then again I don't know from offshore boats...

Shallow in the back end? What does that mean?

From the lind drawing they showed, it had maybe a 10-12 degree
deadrise at the stern, not much for an off shore boat. Maybe I looked
at the wrong drawing, but if it has the 10-12 then I stand by my
conclusion.. If I of course saw it wrong and it's 15-18 or better,
like 21, then I recind my observation
Senior Member

wrote:

The Regulator looks like a nice hull too but it seems pretty shallow
in the ass end. Not the deep Vee I would expect in an offshore boat.
But then again I don't know from offshore boats...

Shallow in the back end? What does that mean?

OH I actually answered this before I saw it was you Harry, no, I
was not suggesting it was a LTP..