Default Cheap AAA batteries

wrote in message

On Jan 14, 8:47 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

My daughter-in-law sent me an email with a video that has the following
advice:

Invert the case and dump out 32 brandy new AAA batteries.

Eisboch

It was fake, I seen it too, then it got blown out of the water! See
he
http://www.snopes.com/photos/humor/batteryhack.asp

I know. I know. I was duped.

Eisboch