Default Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have
any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans
Senior Member

On Jan 1, 8:01*pm, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:
* Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

*My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
*lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
*Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
*lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
*dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
*I included a picture below. Does anyone have
*any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...
Senior Member

Default WARNING DO NOT OPEN LINK, Nasty nasty spam, Adult content warning!Serious warning.

On Jan 1, 8:01*pm, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have
any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
Senior Member

On Jan 1, 8:14*pm, HK wrote:

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!- Hide quoted text -

If it was truly smithers that put this in, and you can show me that, I
will start using a kill file. But Harry, I tend to doubt your cred and
ability to prove that accusation. I don't think any of the regulars
here would post something like that, I warn you folks, don't even look
out of curiosity, it just is not worth it...

wrote:
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have
any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Actually, very little "effort" is needed to breach an imaginary "filter." I
breached it twice with absolutely no "effort" when you replied directly to
me. Cheers, Old Boy.

wrote:
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
I included a picture below. Does anyone have
any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...

Smithers makes great efforts to get through my filters.

Harry, have you ever told the truth about anything?

My SORRY OL Faded BoAt! RESTORED/TRANSFORMED acoolway2sayit Boat Building 0 November 15th 05 02:08 AM
15' 1920 ERA (EARLY 20'S)CHARLES RIVER OLD TOWN CANOE [email protected] Boat Building 2 November 10th 05 02:48 AM
Fully Restored PT 658 *JimH* General 6 August 20th 05 03:21 PM
FS:Thames pleasure vessel, enamel plate, dated 1920 laserman UK Power Boats 0 May 3rd 04 09:44 PM
FS: Rare Restored 1930 26' Dart Runabout in Chicago Mike Marketplace 0 December 13th 03 12:09 AM