[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

On Jan 1, 8:01*pm, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:
* Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

*My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and
*lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
*Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
*lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a
*dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information.
*I included a picture below. Does anyone have
*any idea of the value? Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/29dans

Dont even bother looking, it is a very disgusting picture, this guy is
a ****ing asshole, I hope he dies soon...