Default I am so ashamed...

of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

"Toyota???"

"Yeah. Get in."

of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

If it's the Tundra, I hope you have nothing but good luck with it.
A gambling man, would probably go with the odds... so why not you with your
truck.

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

A three-wheeled Cushman with a box cart, metalflake paint, racing
stripes and tailfins?

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!
Tim Tim is offline

Dodge cummins diesel?

of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

You mean one of these?

http://www.truckblog.com/trucktube/E...ta_bed_bounce/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRfE_XAk2mE

Tim Tim is offline

"Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks. .."

yes, big time. towing ti will pass anything but a gas station.

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

A 1965 Ford Falcon station wagon with dealer installed air.

http://www.thebicyclingguitarist.net...ro/badboys.jpg

Eisboch

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:07:16 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

I believe it.

They are great trucks.

Obviously an American dominated newsgroup here?
Haven't you wondered why many hundreds of outback stations refuse to use
anything else than what you found out was the best?
Their lives depend on those vehicles.
Have you seen what vehicle "they" use in Afganistan with half a dozen gun
toting goons in the back?
Forget the flashy stuff & just get the workhorse.