Default I am so ashamed...

On 12/29/2007 4:07:14 PM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

I *hope* it was an F-250, F-350, or a Chevy.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

---
Virus Database (VPS): 071229-0, 12/29/2007
Tested on: 12/29/2007 4:44:26 PM

-----------------
-----------------

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:32:17 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

A 1965 Ford Falcon station wagon with dealer installed air.

http://www.thebicyclingguitarist.net...ro/badboys.jpg

Seriously, if you ever get into the 1/2 ton market again, look at one.

Very interesting set up with the 5.7 V8 and tow package. The surprise
of the morning was the fuel milage.

I was, to put it mildly, amazed.

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:10:33 +1030, "BruceM"
wrote:

Have you seen what vehicle "they" use in Afganistan with half a dozen gun
toting goons in the back?

Well good for you - you just queered the deal.

Now I have to start all over again.

Good job.

"BruceM" wrote
Have you seen what vehicle "they" use in Afganistan with half a dozen gun
toting goons in the back?

You mean this kinda thing?
http://content.answers.com/main/cont...ckup_truck.jpg

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On 12/29/2007 4:07:14 PM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

I *hope* it was an F-250, F-350, or a Chevy.

Sadly no.

You did get the Cushman, right?
Senior Member

On Dec 29, 4:32*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. *Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

A 1965 Ford Falcon station wagon with dealer installed air.

http://www.thebicyclingguitarist.net...ro/badboys.jpg

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

My mom had the 65 falcon. Got broadsided trashed it. Also we has a
cushman three wheel boat cart as noted earlier in the thread too.

wrote:

Have you seen what vehicle "they" use in Afganistan with half a dozen gun
toting goons in the back?

Well good for you - you just queered the deal.

Now I have to start all over again.

Good job.

Naw.. they don't use the Tundra... the Tacoma maybe...

wrote:

On 12/29/2007 4:07:14 PM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
of myself.

Tried a F-250, 5.7 liter Ford pickup - towed the boat fine, but for
some reason, I'm not really happy with Fords at the moment.

Tried a 2500 Silverado Diesel - not happy with it - wasn't
comfortable, didn't like the seat belt set up and I didn't like the
interior design. Towed ok.

Tried a Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab - 5.7 Hemi sucks.

Tried a GMC 2500 Sierra - eh - fancy Silverado and I had the same
complaints.

Tried a Toyota Tundra just for yucks.

You will not believe what I ended up buying pending the resolution of
the F-150 issue.

I *hope* it was an F-250, F-350, or a Chevy.

Sadly no.

Look at the bright side.
If the Tundra turns out to be a lemon, you have enough ammunition to bury
half the posters here! ;-)