Jim

Default OT I am ashamed

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

Harry Krause

Jim wrote:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

It's just the latest of the Bush scams to manipulate public opinion.
Hide the bodies; there are no war casualties.

--
Email sent to will never reach me.

jps

"Jim" wrote in message

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

This is so disappointing considering we ask our men and women in the
military to risk their lives, their limbs and their mental health fighting
on behalf of our country.

To go to war under false pretenses is one thing, to treat the men and women
who were wounded or killed with anything less than the dignity and attention
due a person in such circumstances is a travesty. The American people have
a responsibility to support these people whether it be monitarily,
emotionally or spiritually. They and their loved ones have paid a huge
price.

To sweep their tragic circumstances under the carpet is inhumane and
sickening. Shame on us.

jps

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

It's just the latest of the Bush scams to manipulate public opinion.
Hide the bodies; there are no war casualties.

What about the fact that this is the continuation of a 12 year old policy?

Gould 0738

What about the fact that this is the continuation of a 12 year old policy?

???????

Clinton used to publicly meet planes carrying bodies from Kosovo. So how is
forbidding any coverage of the saddest possible consequences a continuation of
a 12-year-old policy? Is it a 12-year-old policy with 8 years off when there
wasn't a Bush in the WH?

Rick

Jim wrote:

http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=25162&lang=en

We should all be very ashamed.

Rick

JohnH

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:56:19 -0500, Jim wrote:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

If the televising of caskets is so important, and if the families of the
deceased servicemen/women need public exposure for some type of 'closure', then
why are all the funerals not televised? Nothing is prohibiting the networks from
televising funerals, if the families so desire. And if the families don't desire
the public viewing of the caskets, then the media should not be entitled to air
the scenes.

Much ado about nothing.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
JohnH

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:44:57 -0800, "jps" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Con...=1038394944443

This is so disappointing considering we ask our men and women in the
military to risk their lives, their limbs and their mental health fighting
on behalf of our country.

To go to war under false pretenses is one thing, to treat the men and women
who were wounded or killed with anything less than the dignity and attention
due a person in such circumstances is a travesty. The American people have
a responsibility to support these people whether it be monitarily,
emotionally or spiritually. They and their loved ones have paid a huge
price.

To sweep their tragic circumstances under the carpet is inhumane and
sickening. Shame on us.

jps

Preventing the public display for propaganda purposes of the liberals IS
treating the deceased with dignity and deserved attention. If the media
'papparazzi' (sp) need pictures of caskets, they should get permission from the
next of kin to videotape the funeral.

Much ado about nothing.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
DSK

JohnH wrote:

Much ado about nothing.

So JohnH, I assume (from something in one of your post a while back) that you were in the military. You think it's great to have a CinC who turns his back on
military casualties?

DSK

JohnH

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:54:07 -0500, DSK wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Much ado about nothing.

So JohnH, I assume (from something in one of your post a while back) that you were in the military. You think it's great to have a CinC who turns his back on
military casualties?

DSK

Yes, I was. The President is not "turning his back on military casualties". This
is a great example of tripe developed by libs. No one could reasonably expect
the President to welcome every plane that arrives at Dover carrying wounded or
deceased military. He does have a few other things to do.