Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default AT&T offer's VOIP

The power of competition is amazing. I have been using Vonage for a few
years, and can not tell the difference between Vonage and BellSouth
except for the lower price and substantially more features offered by
Vonage.

Today, I got an offer in the mail from AT&T offering VOIP and similar
features at the same price as Vonage. As long as Vonage continues to
provides excellent service, I will not change, but it is nice to see the
market place working.