Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Senior Member

Default Yet Another Tragic Case......

On Dec 1, 11:29 am, Larry wrote:

Larry
--
Isn't it ironic that the same ISPs that are telling you
you're downloads threaten their networks......
....are testing 100Gbps TV to sell on the SAME systems?http://tinyurl.com/27qx3v

I remember the phone companies telling us they could not boost the
speed of our dialups because there was copper wire running from our
homes, to the poles and they could not take the speed. Then cable
came, and dsl, and guess what, for dsl they did not have to replace
any of the wiring from my pole out front to the modem,,, hummmmmm...