HK HK is offline

Default Where in the world is SW TOM?

I have a question about fishing rod repair...
Senior Member

On Oct 16, 11:26 am, HK wrote:
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Go outside, look up, and a little to the right... no pun intended

On Oct 16, 11:36 am, wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:26 am, HK wrote:

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Go outside, look up, and a little to the right... no pun intended

Now, by golly, that's funny!

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living
in dixie.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:09:15 -0300, Don White penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|"HK" wrote in message

| I have a question about fishing rod repair...
|
|Me first ...re gearcase oil.
|I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
|We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

He's headed to Charleston.... he has family down that way.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living in
dixie.

'alf & 'alf as the Brits might say.
It would be nice to spend about 4... maybe 5 months in a nice balmy spot
over the winter/early spring and enjoy our climate from May till November.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:26:04 -0400, HK wrote:

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

I'm in the Great State of South Carolina.

What 'cha need?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:29:07 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living
in dixie.

Oddly, as a "senior", it's much more advantageous to live down here
than in Connecticut.

For about a zillion reasons.

The End of the World Capt. Rob ASA 6 July 13th 06 07:39 PM
It's the end of the world.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 September 13th 04 11:39 AM
Cruising World/Sailing World Hoges in WA Cruising 6 September 7th 04 10:47 PM