posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The End of the World

Bush is planning to take it all away....thanks to raging assholes like
Scotty and Joe, who voted for the murderer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The "general working class" public probably is not very much aware of
this little endeavor either... that has been going on.

"New Multi-Modal Super Highway Planned By Bush...

http://www.soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=7120

Young people of today... thinking about entering the work force
better consider getting a good formal education and/or skill instead.

Because most of those good paying union type jobs will no longer
exist what with the changes that are ahead... and for that matter
now ocurring.

Glad I'm not going to have to deal with it...

Bill

(who is old... and a retired Teamster)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Glad I'm not going to have to deal with it...

Me too. But I feel for people like Joe and Scotty, who are at the
bottom of the food chain.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

...and Scotty

Rob...

Scotty may be a trucker... but to the best of my knowledge
he is an owner/operator (self employed) and a "heavy hauler"
which requires a lot more brains (skills) than that of a regular
freight hauler such as myself.

In MHO his specialty occupation will survive... and endure for
that matter.

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
ps.com...

...and Scotty

Rob...

Scotty may be a trucker... but to the best of my

knowledge
he is an owner/operator (self employed) and a "heavy

hauler"
which requires a lot more brains (skills) than that of a

regular
freight hauler such as myself.

In MHO his specialty occupation will survive... and

endure for
that matter.

You are correct, Bill.
Besides all that, these days I'm mostly working for China.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

..these days I'm mostly working for China.

Oh No..! Don't tell me your trip leasing and/or doing back hauls
for Walmart's Transportation Division?

heh heh

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote in message
oups.com..
..
..these days I'm mostly working for China.

Oh No..! Don't tell me your trip leasing and/or doing

back hauls
for Walmart's Transportation Division?

Nah, shipping equipment *to* China.

BTW, I haven't done a trip lease for 10 - 15 years. Don't
think too many outfits do that anymore.

Scotty

Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Rev.Moon and True World Marine Harry Krause General 17 August 15th 05 09:24 PM
The Router World Challenge VirtualTransat Power Boat Racing 0 November 6th 03 08:55 AM
The Router World Challenge VirtualTransat General 0 November 6th 03 08:48 AM