Harry Krause

Default Rev.Moon and True World Marine

Gordon wrote:
I dont know why the moonies call there businesses TRUE because i have
never seen so much lies and deception done to people by any other
organisation than the moonies.

http://www.trueworldmarine.com
True World Marine,owned by Rev Sun Myung Moon leader of the Moonies.

http://familyfed.org Moonies main website,type in the search box,True
World Marine.

Rev.Moon claims o be the Messiah.

At yahoo there are other businesses under the name True World but i
dont know if they are all owned by Rev.Moon,there is True World Travel
and True World Foods it has the same company symbol as True World
Marine http://www.trueworldfoods.com

http://www.globalpolicy.org/ngos/analysis/1101moon.htm
Global Policy UN investigation on Rev.Moon,read number 16,conclusion.

http://www.freedomofmind.com
Type into the search box,True World Foods.

Rev. Moon also owns and controls the Washington Times newspaper,
official house organ and cheerleader for the Republican Party of the
United States. Moon's operatives determine what appears on the editorial
page of that paper and also slant news stories to extoll the virtues of
idiots like George W. Bush.
John H.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:56:10 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Gordon wrote:
[...]

Crossposting again, Harry? We don't have enough in this group?

Thank God for the Washington Times. At least people have a chance to read the
'other side of the story' as presented by the NY Times, LA Times, and Washington
Post, not to mention the major broadcast media.

You'd think, with all that firepower against the administration, that Bush's
approval rating would be down around ten percent. He must be doing something
right!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

Gordon wrote:
[...]

The only thing Bush is doing is appealing to the simple minded right.

President Bush Job Approval
Updated Daily by Noon Eastern

Bush Job Approval
Strongly Approve 23%
Somewhat Approve 23%
Somewhat Disapprove 16%
Strongly Disapprov5 36%

RasmussenReports.com

Saturday August 13, 2005--Forty-seven percent (47%) of American adults
approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President.

Fifty-two percent (52%) of Americans disapprove.

The President's Approval Rating is at 79% among Republicans, 20% among
Democrats, and 38% among those not affiliated with either major party.

The decline in the President's Approval Rating is matched by growing
pessimism in the War on Terror.

During 2004, reports on the President Job Approval were based upon
surveys of Likely Voters. Typically, a survey of Likely Voters would
report a Job Approval rating 2-3 points higher than a survey of all adults.

On Election Day, the President's Job Approval was at 52%. During all of
2004, the President's Job Approval ranged from a high of 57% in early
January to a low of 48% on May 17.

The President's highest rating of 2005 was 54% on February 4.

I've not noticed Democratic support for a sitting president lower, nor
have I seen non-aligned voters so turned off by a sitting president.
This is good for the country, actually, because it will tend to limit
the amount of damage Bush will be able to do until he leaves office.
John H.

Gordon wrote:
[...]

It's a shame more people don't take the Washington Times. They'd get a more
'fair and balanced' set of stories on which to base their opinions. Given the
current reporting and coverage, I'm surprised he's showing more than about a 20%
approval rating.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

Gordon wrote:
[...]

What the polls show is that what support Bush has is almost all partisan
Republican support. As for the Washington Times, I suppose it
appropriate for you to blame it for your rather naive view of reality.

John H.

Gordon wrote:
[...]

I blamed the Washington Times for nothing. Haven't even seen one for a year or
more. Are you projecting possible causes for your views?

Like I said, given the coverage he gets, I'm surprised he has *any* support.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

Gordon wrote:
[...]

Why is that, John? What are we to imply from your statement, "...given
the coverage he gets..."? There's still plenty of "favorable" news
coverage of Bush. There's also coverage that isn't so favorable. Are you
blaming Bush's decline on news coverage, as opposed to his proposals and
the failure of his initiatives?
John H.

Gordon wrote:
[...]

Where is all this 'favorable' coverage?

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
Harry Krause

Gordon wrote:
[...]

Why, in the Washington Times, on Faux News, and in and on the hundreds
of GOP-slanted newspapers, magazines, web pages. It's all over the
place, John. Perhaps you should read a bit more.
thunder

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 13:10:27 -0400, John H. wrote:

You'd think, with all that firepower against the administration, that
Bush's approval rating would be down around ten percent. He must be doing
something right!

There is still time. Notice a trend:

Just incase you missed it ie: Liberal news Joe ASA 19 March 5th 05 01:00 AM
News from Lebanon Horvath ASA 57 March 4th 05 02:31 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM
West Marine Really Sucks nospam Cruising 14 February 3rd 04 09:29 PM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM