BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where in the world is SW TOM? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/87135-where-world-sw-tom.html)

HK October 16th 07 04:26 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

[email protected] October 16th 07 04:36 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Oct 16, 11:26 am, HK wrote:
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Go outside, look up, and a little to the right... no pun intended;)

[email protected] October 16th 07 05:25 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Oct 16, 11:36 am, wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:26 am, HK wrote:

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Go outside, look up, and a little to the right... no pun intended;)

Now, by golly, that's funny!

Don White October 16th 07 06:09 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

HK October 16th 07 06:29 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living
in dixie.

Gene Kearns October 16th 07 07:16 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:09:15 -0300, Don White penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|"HK" wrote in message

| I have a question about fishing rod repair...
|
|Me first ...re gearcase oil.
|I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
|We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

He's headed to Charleston.... he has family down that way.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

Don White October 16th 07 08:01 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living in
dixie.

'alf & 'alf as the Brits might say.
It would be nice to spend about 4... maybe 5 months in a nice balmy spot
over the winter/early spring and enjoy our climate from May till November.

Short Wave Sportfishing October 16th 07 08:03 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:26:04 -0400, HK wrote:

I have a question about fishing rod repair...

I'm in the Great State of South Carolina.

What 'cha need?

Short Wave Sportfishing October 16th 07 08:04 PM

Where in the world is SW TOM?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:29:07 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
I have a question about fishing rod repair...

Me first ...re gearcase oil.
I think he mentioned something about North Carolina.... or was it South?
We can ask Larry to keep an eye out for him.

I don't know why, but I just don't see Tom being a happy camper living
in dixie.

Oddly, as a "senior", it's much more advantageous to live down here
than in Connecticut.

For about a zillion reasons.