Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Chesapeake Bay Wave Report - 2 to 3 today

2 to 3 inches that is.

We staked out the home turf of a well known LTP owner last night,
spending the night near the entrance of Herrington South. The
constant crashing of the surf kept us awake but that only enhanced our
look out vigil. LTP sightings: zero, apparently conditions were too
severe.

This morning we recrossed the bay to the Choptank River, dodging 2
inch seas as we went. Later on they kicked up to 3 as we entered the
Tred Avon and approached (censored). LTP sightings: zero.